Signs You Need A New Doctor
He calls you at two in the morning 'just to talk.'
- Instead of rubber surgical gloves he wears oven mitts.
- He keeps accidentally referring to himself as 'the defendant.'
- He thinks Eastern Medicine was developed in Long Island.
- He keeps accidentally referring to your legs as 'drumsticks.'
- His examination room is Room 201 at the No-Tell Motel.
- He introduces you to his anesthesiologist, 'Doctor Jim Beam.'
- Before surgery, he asks if you want this 'to go.'
- He tries to color your X-rays with crayons.