Weird Websites. . . Weird Websites. . . Weird Websites. . . Weird Websites. . . Weird Websites. . . Weird Websites. . . Weird Websites. . . Weird Websites. . .

The ONLY site on the internet where everything is guaranteed to be completely WEIRD!!

<< Being weird on the Internet since 1848 >>

Utterly Weird

Weirdness

Jokes
Riddles

Poems

Stories

Pictures

Animals

Real or Fake?

Fashion

Videos

Philosophy

Cartoons

Anime

Rocky Horror

Urban Myths

Facts

Ugly People

Famous People

Auctions

Gadgets & Stuff

Names

Illusions

Webcams

Art

Quotes

Bits and Bobs

Strange Laws

Foods

Inventions

Weird Games

Humor Scripts

Photography

Limericks

Phobias

Proverbs & Sayings

Pull a Funny Face

Words

Graffiti

Face Paint Body Art

Top Song Lyrics

Movie Song Lyrics

Lyrics

Song Lyrics

Tattoos

Vintage Postcards

Wine Labels

World Population

FREE

DIET

PLANS

Google Ideas

 

A selection of hilarious one liner jokes and quotes - Probably the funniest one liner jokes and quotes on the Internet

Funny One Liners - 152

 

Quick Quote

Even though a marriage is made in heaven, the maintenance work has to be done here on earth!


= = = = = = = = = =



Strange quote

Have less. Do less. Be more. (Aboodi Shaby)


= = = = = = = = = =



cool one liners

The first 90% of project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.


= = = = = = = = = =



Bizarre quote

It is not what you gather but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.


= = = = = = = = = =



funny one liners

Smile! It increases your face value.


= = = = = = = = = =



best one liners jokes

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. (Albert Einstein)


= = = = = = = = = =



Quick one liner

To every complex problem there is an easy answer; and it is wrong!


= = = = = = = = = =



birthday one liners

All men are animals, some just make better pets


= = = = = = = = = =



Quick Quote

The greatest tragedy is when man gives up what he wants most for what he wants now!


= = = = = = = = = =



short jokes

In places of delight, there are no clocks.



<-- Previous     |     Next -->

 

 

<< Now check out our 4000 other funny One - Liners - Yep, that's right we have over 4000 hilarious one liners to amuse and entertain you!!! >>

 

 

More One - Liners

 

More Jokes

 

 

 

<< Note our one liner jokes have been submitted by a number of contributors - if you find anything that you think should not appear here please contact the webmaster >>

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Must Buy eBook

medusa myths beautiful girls gorgon

Amazon: 

USA: $0.99 UK: 0.70
Amazon USA

Amazon UK

Must Buy eBook

cat ebook funny

Amazon: 

USA:  $0.99 UK: 0.80
Amazon USA 

Amazon UK

Funny Books

Funny Books

Funny Books

Funny Books

scottish humour books

Funny Books

lazy sods guide to sex

Funny Books

funny chat room wind ups windups book
 

 

Note: Many of photos and other items on this site have been submitted by friends of the site. We try not to infringe copyright but if you do have copyright to any picture (or anything else) and wish it removed please contact the webmaster. webmaster(@)weird-websites.info